8th Grade Promotion Video 2020 is available through email link to parents.
Welcome to Distance Learning at Diegueño Middle School for Spring 2020. We realize this may be a new challenge for students and parents but want to assure you that our staff is here to support our families. We have several resources available.
- SDUHSD Middle School Distance Learning Guide with specific information regarding the distance learning plan roll-out for Diegueño Middle School.
(En Español - Guía del Plan de Aprendizaje a Distancia para Estudiantes/Padres de DNO)
- DNO Student Planning Template with a weekly Student Planning Schedule for students to use during distance learning. (En Español - Horario de planificación del estudiante)
- Distance Learning Student Expectations with helpful hints and tips for a successful online learning experience.
- Messages from Mrs. Dolnik:
- SDUHSD District Resources on my.sduhsd.net for students.
- SDUHSD Distance Learning Plan for all district schools
- Updates from SDUHSD with Coronavirus related Information
- Digital Citizenship and Online Etiquette Sources
- Student Wellness Resources
- Contact DNO Counselors with any concerns about social-emotional well-being of student or other supports- Laura Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Rebecca Vincent <email@example.com>
- Mental Health Teen Guide - self-care strategies for teens provided by SDCOE
- Student Self-Care Tips for Virtual Learning
- Live Well at Home - tips and strategies to stay healthy both in body and mind while at home
- Calm.com Free Resource Page - Meditations and calming resources to take care of our minds and stay grounded
Resources for Immediate Response to social-emotional or well-being concerns - This provides other resources for families and individuals. If you or someone you know is in crisis, please call 911, go to the nearest emergency room, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to reach a 24-hour crisis center, or text MHA to 741741 at the Crisis Text Line (from Mental Health America).