- Parent/Student Resources
- Academic Honesty Policy
- Boys and Girls Club Big 8 Athletics & Sport Schedules
- Campus Map
- DNO Cougar Connection 2021-22
- DÑO Student Clubs
- Dress Code
- Dual Language Immersion
- ELAC - English Learner Advisory Committee
- Employee Concern Resolution Procedures
- Incoming Parent Orientation Presentation
- Independent Study PE (ISPE)
- Kids and the Law
- Nutrition Services
- San Dieguito Drug Alliance
- SPED Information
- Student-Parent Handbook
- Title 1
- Title IX
- Tutoring - Before & After School
Research Tools and Links
Naviance: A career survey website (used in some classes)
San Diego County Public Library: This is a great link!
"Good old" World Book Encyclopedia - A great place to start and to build your outline
Use this web-resource from school or home. World Book Online offers E-books, World Newspapers, articles, and trivia games. The "kids" link is geared toward little kids. You should use the "students" or "advanced" links!
The resource below is a search engine like Google, but only contains information approved by librarians. Give it a try!
Look at this info about how to evaluate a website:
Use these tools to create citations for a Bibliography or Works Cited page.