- Parent/Student Resources
- Academic Honesty Policy
- Boys and Girls Club Big 8 Athletics & Sport Schedules
- Calm Room
- Campus Map
- DNO Cougar Connection 2021-22
- DÑO Student Clubs
- Dress Code
- Dual Language Immersion
- ELAC - English Learner Advisory Committee
- Employee Concern Resolution Procedures
- Homework Help Schedule AM/PM
- Incoming Parent Orientation Presentation
- Independent Study PE (ISPE)
- Kids and the Law
- Nutrition Services
- San Dieguito Alliance
- SDUHSD Assessment Information
- SPED Information
- Student-Parent Handbook
- Title 1
- Title IX
San Dieguito Alliance
San Dieguito ALliance
San Dieguito ALliance
San Dieguito Alliance for Drug-Free Youth was organized 20 years ago by parents, educators, students, and other community members to prevent or reduce the use of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs by the youth in the cities of Del Mar, Encinitas, Solana Beach, and the communities of Carmel Valley in the city of San Diego, La Costa in the city of Carlsbad, and the unincorporated areas of the county - Elfin Forest, Fairbanks Ranch, and Rancho Santa Fe.
San Dieguito Alliance is a collaboration with schools, parents and youth organizations, city councils, law enforcement agencies, businesses, chambers, civic groups, and the faith community, who are dedicated to creating a healthy community.
San Dieguito Alliance provides the following alcohol, tobacco, and drug education and prevention services:
- Click here to view community networking meetings and events
- Prevention education
- Parent Pledge program and directory
- Red Ribbon Week training for PTAs and activities for cities
- Youth prevention activities
- Intervention in problematic community policies, activities, and venues; businesses and business practices, which encourage drug use and/or sales
- Community risk assessments
San Dieguito Alliance provides five youth prevention programs:
- STUDY BUDDY, a program for high school teens to mentor and tutor an elementary student after school.
- Young Leaders in Healthcare, a high school campus club program that explores career opportunities and issues in the fields of medicine and public health, in partnership with Scripps Hospital, Encinitas.
- Teen Presenters, a program for high school seniors to visit elementary and middle schools to tell the students about their choice to have always been alcohol, tobacco, and drug-free.
- Project YO, a program for Latino teens to encourage their academic success, and to provide opportunities for community service, cultural enrichment activities, and leadership training.
- San Dieguito Youth Partnership, a San Diego County Youth Leadership Project designed to strengthen the youth-driven alcohol and other drug prevention efforts throughout the county.
Compromiso de los padres de la Alianza de San Dieguito - Español